Like most reflective educators, I find professional development energizing. I value the opportunities to learn from and share with educators from a wide range of backgrounds. In addition to the valuable skills and takeaways, I thrive off of the feeling one gets after professional development… being amped up but yet wrung out at the same time. These moments push collaboration, reflection and initiative in ways few can.
The following is a list of professional development that I have attended recently.
- Seven Strategies Of Assessment – By Jan Chappuis – 20 hours
- Intensive Instructional Coaching Institute (IICI) – By Jim Knight – 30 hours
- Differentiated Instruction – By Carol Ann Tomlinson – 16 hours
- WIDA CLIMBS Trainer or Trainers – 24 hours
- WIDA Symposia – 12 hours
- WIDA International Institute:Implementing the WIDA Standards and Assessment System in International Contexts – 25 hours
- WIDA Purposeful Lesson Planning for Language Learners – 12 hours
- ACAMIS English Language Learners Conference – 12 hours
- Teaching and Learning Through Inquiry– By Kath Murdoch – 16 hours
- PYP Inquiry (Category 3) – 12 hours
- Making the PYP happen in the classroom (Category 1)– 12 hours